How to make outlook alert before sending mail with no subject
Alerting can be made only as a hotfix by writing some macro
No option available on Outlook to enable this feature
1) Open outlook
2) Press Alt+F11 (VB Editor will be opened)
3) Expand the "Project1"
4) Expand "Microsoft Office Outlook"
5) double click on "ThisOutlookSession"
6) Now paste the following code
Private Sub Application_ItemSend(ByVal Item As Object, Cancel As Boolean)
Dim strSubject As String
strSubject = Item.Subject
If Len(Trim(strSubject)) = 0 Then
Prompt$ = "Subject is Empty. Are you sure you want to send the Mail?"
If MsgBox(Prompt$, vbYesNo + vbQuestion + vbMsgBoxSetForeground, "Check for Subject") = vbNo Then
Cancel = True
7) Save and close VB Editor
8) Close Outlook and when asked to save the macro in "ThisOutlookSession" select "yes".
9) Now open outlook and when asked to enable macros select "Yes"